Amazy Fusible Iron-On Fleece
The Amazy one-sided fusible fleece to iron on is perfect for different sewing projects. The fusible interfacing can be
used in different ways:
The interfacing fusible fabric stabilises shirt collars, waist bands, blankets, bags, vests as well as applications such as beading
or paillettes. You can also reinforce decor items.
This light fusible fleece works especially good for stabilising light weight fabrics, e.g. children’s clothes, dresses and blouses.
The interfacing fleece by Amazy can be used to create more volume as well: Fabrics such as pouches, bags, blankets, jackets,
coats, quilts or patchwork gain more thickness and keep you warmer.
The iron on interfacing fleece can be washed up to 40° and can be washed chemically with perchloroethylene or hydrocarbon.
You will recognize the sticky side because of the shiny coating with patterns. Place this side on the back of the fabric you
want to reinforce. We recommend laying a cloth or something similar over the fusible interfacing to prevent remaining glue
on your flat iron.
Now you start fixing the iron on interfacing with the flat iron beginning in the middle. The glue and your fabric will combine and
stick together permanently. Wait about 20 minutes after ironing to let the new combing stabilise.
100 % easy-care, high-quality polyester
0.4 x 9 m - 80 g/m2
- Single-sided sticking fusible fleece for batting of pouch, shirt collar, waist bands blanket and to strengthen home decor
- For more volume in quilts, patchwork, bags and blankets
- Perfect for applications such as beading or paillettes
- 100 % high-quality polyester – chemical cleaning and machine washable up to 40°C
- Size: 0.4 x 9 m – 80 g/m2 thick